Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Mag Pie




Shayne & I came home today and we found a Magpie in his tree house, It was the biggest magpie we ever saw it took 4 shots with the BB Gun to kill it..I hope it's not against the law to kill them.. It was in self defense we had to protect his home..:) them magpies can make you go crazy.
Good thing Shaynes such a great shot.So we had to hurry and blog this so everyone could see his kill while it was fresh..He sitting watching me making sure I get it right, It's a guy thing..

2 comments:

Christie said...

Im sure the world will survive with one less magpie around, lol

I love the new picture of the boys haulin hay "the baum way" so cute!

Defa's said...

Poor bird...just kidding. And no I did not sneak out to Tabby to fish.haha. We were in Cedar City. Still no baby...