Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Dance


Amanda's Ex boy friend passed away a few weeks ago.. Amanda dated him for 4 years on and off..He had a drug problem and it finally got the best of him. Paul did not like him, yes he's the one he wanted to kill, I liked Joe, Did not like some of the things he did, but he had a good heart, Shayne really liked him and did not like sharing him with Amanda. Some times life is so hard, I'm so proud of Amanda and how she dealed with him and his death, even though they were broke up. She is so much stronger than I ever was at that age. Even if some one is differnt from what we judge as being normal, what works for you does not work for everyone, We all take differnt paths, we all have differnt lessons. I try and not Judge anyone. If we were all the same how boring would that be. Be nice to everyone for you never know just how long they will be in your life. Okay I'm off to cry again lol

2 comments:

Christie said...

Oh my goodness, how sad, please give Amanda a hug from me. I know how it is to lose someone you once cared deeply for and its heartbreaking.
Good thing she has a good momma to comfort her. =)

Defa's said...

That is sad...Tell her I'm sorry.