Monday, March 23, 2009

Room update




I hope I'm not boring you to bad with this room thing, but it's the only thing going on around here lol Heres a before and after picture and anin between one, we are almost done got the wood floor in and we were short one box of flooring, we bought it on KSL we bought the windows and most of the stuff there too. But any we are having a hard time finding another box of this color, We just need that Carpet and tile for the wood stove and trim we are done YA!! I really don't like the walls but Paul does, Got to keep him happy and working LOL hopfully it won't look so wild once we get trim and pictures up. Keeping my fingers crossed. (Note Elmo on the Bucket they were shooting him off with the Bow and Arrow) Pour Elmo.

2 comments:

Kara said...

The room looks great I bet you will be so glad when its done=)

Christie said...

I really like the wood floor and the walls, I think it looks very warm and inviting!