Monday, March 23, 2009

JON & MATT





Jon is such a good guy, not because I'm his mother either :) Kids just love him and they always go right too him. He's a real good person, got the kindest heart, the Bagleys say he's a big teddy bear which is so true.
Matt Smith came and did are wiring for us, he did a good job too(thanks Matt) Those kids are his they are the cutest kids ever, He's a very good Dad too. Mason the little boy acts just like him when he was little, wild as heck. I'm sure Julie wished that on him. Jon and Matt have been friends forever, they used to argue as kids it was funny, now they just laugh. They are both pretty big boy's, but really great men.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Your room looks great!! I love the floors. I haven't talked to Matt Smith of Jon forever!!! I'm glad they're still good friends