Friday, June 12, 2009

Tabby Tornado





Amanda was looking out the window at the rain and we were pouting because it's rained for 3 weeks straight and we have not got much horse riding time in, she said look at all those boards in the air, they were spinning around and went right over the top of our house, we were watching them and Paul comes and told us Pace's shed has blown over and is up side down in the middle of our lane, there is boards and junk spread all over the fence line, real crazy stuff, they have trailors, boats and more sheds but it only got the one, I real glad it missed my house, now I'm wondering if we have Torando insurance? I know we are not in Kanas with one good strong wind we could be though :) I love the Outhouse side ways Paul had to roll it out of the road so he could come home..

No comments: