Saturday, January 31, 2009

hApPy bIrThDaY MoM






We took mom to The Canton City In vernal for lunch, her favorite place. We missed ya Tiff. I think she really enjoyed it even though she hates to much attention on her, we we controled our selfs and did not sing happy birthday. All the sisters came, Laura brang Rainna & her 2 kids Brenan & Rylin. Julie brang Cassie and Clancy & Kayson came too & Baillie, So did Rick & Verylnn and Eric Sam, her and Rick are both in the police academy monday thur thursday in Salt lake they really miss there boy's they brang them as a treat. Karena came all by her self, Amanda & her friend Aisha came too, but not with me they are to cool to ride with me and Mom.

2 comments:

Defa's said...

It really sounded like fun, I really wish I could have been there. I love you guys.

Kara said...

Happy birthday Marianne. Looks like you guys had fun!