Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!





Today was Thanksgiving as well as my birthday!! I'm really thank full for all the great people in my life, Amanda took me to see Twilight movie last night, because I was to old and lazy to see it at midnite when everyone else went..Thanks it was so fun. Your the best daughter and friend ever. Julie gave a candle and really cool card, thanks so much. Mom gave me a food juicer the kind you make tomatoes and apple sauce with she gives the greatest gifts love ya both. My sweet sister made me cup cakes, well she bought them, but it was the thought, she is the sweetest and most thought full person I know, love you lots Tiff.. I also got a digital picture frame, a cross necklace, I love Crosses, Thanks Jon,Paul Amanda & Shayne Love you guys more than anything your great..

No comments: