Wednesday, October 15, 2008

27 years Happy V-Day


For Valntines Day.. Love Ya Paul
WHAT IS HIS NAME: Paul William Baum


HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN MARRIED: 26 years and 10 days


HOW LONG DID WE DATE: 6 months


WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: He did.


HOW OLD IS HE: older than me


WHO IS TALLER: Paul


WHO EATS MORE: Me


WHO SINGS BETTER: Me, though he will argue, you might like his singing if you like willy neilson singing drunk, If ya can tell the differance.


WHO'S SMARTER: We both know everything


WHO PAYS THE BILLS: I pay the bills!


WHOSE TEMPER IS WORSE: It has to be me. He's mellow most of the time, could be all the Beer.


WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: Me


WHO MOWS THE LAWN: He uses the riding mower and I go around the edges with the pushing one.


WHO COOKS DINNER: ME Me Me!


WHO DRIVES: Paul, if I do you can count on a fight.


WHO'S MORE STUBBORN: It's a toss up!!


WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: He kissed me


WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: He asked me or Hal made it look like he did.


WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS: We have the same he has 4 brothers s & 2 sisters, I have 4 sisters & 2 Brothers


WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY: Depends on which one of us you ask ME!


DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS: Yes 3

HOW LONG YOU BEEN TOGETHER: 27 years in Oct

No comments: