Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I

I am... a mom.
I think.....The more I learn the less I know
I know...... The more I learn the less I know.
I want....... Everyone to be happy.
I have...... Lots to give others.
I wish...... I was rich.
I hate...... Selfish princess's and princes.
I fear...... Not being a good enough mom.
I feel...... Tired way to much.
I hear...... The beauty around me.
I smell...... The Rain.
I wonder..... If you can make everyone happy?
I regret...... Not Much I regret, maybe opening my big mouth now and then.
I love....... my family.
I always....... Put things of until tomorrow
I am not ....... Some one who is easily lend .
I believe....... In God and don't think you need religion to be the person he wants you to be.
I dream.......Very vivid and crazy stuff.
I spend....... More than I make.
I hope........ My family knows how much I really love them.
I don't always....... Take time out for myself.
I win........ Not much.
I lose........ My patience and my purse to much.
I never........Forget.
I listen....... To my gut feelings. Lots of Music too.
I need....... To forget.
I will........ lose 20 pounds this year.
I can......... Do anything I set my mind to.
I wont.......... stop trying to be a better person.
I am scared of....... my kids getting hurt.
I read.......... Any and everything.
I worry about........ my kids thank god for cell phones!!
I am happy about...... Being Alive and fairly healthily.
I am sad about......... my kids growing up too fast well I guess they are grown ups 2 of them anyway.
I never...... Thought I'd live to be 40 Something LOL.

If you read this, you're tagged!
Tiffany! Kara! Laura! Ralina! Tina! any one else that pops in lol.

1 comment:

Defa's said...

I loved reading this but I havent done it yet. It was nice to hear what you thought.