Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Actions Shots






Amanda & Paul went down too, Jon did not come,
he took to many days off for Country Jam,
I'm glad he does not have pictures of that lol
The pictures are of the biggest rapids on the
river you can go down and watch people go
by lots of the fall out too.
First picture is Amanda & Paul,
she on the back front side,
Paul is front left. The next is them too.
The next is me you cannot see me in the first
but I'm on the back side middle,
you can see me in the next picture,
Pauls on the boat too
right in front of me,
He was suppose to save me
and I pulled him in 3 times, good thing he like's water.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I think I would rather rip my heart out with a spoon than do that. Looks like you guys had fun though=)

Defa's said...

I love the action shots! Cool pictures, and I am so proud of you for going.